For the holidays, we had the pleasure to collaborate with 10 bloggers and chefs from different countries to offer you a beautifully designed eBook that includes 34 recipes from 30 countries.
We remain true to the 196 flavors spirit by sharing recipes that are all authentic and traditional Christmas and end of year holidays recipes. The eBook includes a lot of new recipes that we prepared especially for the occasion as well as already published recipes that have been reworked for this cookbook.
We hope you have as much fun reading and preparing these recipes as we enjoyed writing it for the past 2 months.
Big thanks to all our blogger friends who contributed to this project which we are all very proud of:
– Nadia Hassani, Spoonfuls of Germany (Germany)
– Sarah Lawrie and Laura Turner, Wandercooks (Australia)
– Soe Thein, Lime and Cilantro (Burma)
– Denise Browning, From Brazil to You (Brazil)
– Carolina Rojas, Mi Diario de Cocina (Chile)
– Ivy Liacopoulou, Kopiaste (Cyprus / Greece)
– Angela & Fay DeLeon, Cook like a Jamaican (Jamaica)
– Mely Martinez, Mexico in My Kitchen (Mexico)
– Rumbie Shoko, Zimbokitchen (Zimbabwe)
– Sarah-Eden Dadoun, Les Trois Madeleines
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!