We had the pleasure to collaborate with 10 bloggers and chefs from different countries to offer you a beautifully designed eBook that includes 38 recipes from more than 30 countries.
We hope you have as much fun reading and preparing these recipes as we enjoyed writing it!
We are extremely honored and grateful that Barbara Hansen, former LA Times food writer, prize-winning food writer, best-selling cookbook author for “Mexican Cookery”, accepted to write a foreword for us.
Also, big thanks to all our blogger friends who contributed to this project which we are all very proud of:
– Nadia Hassani, Spoonfuls of Germany (Germany)
– Feride Buyuran, AZ Cookbook (Azerbaijan)
– Soe Thein, Lime and Cilantro (Burma)
– Denise Browning, Easy and Delish (Brazil)
– Carolina Rojas, Mi Diario de Cocina (Chile)
– Ivy Liacopoulou, Kopiaste (Cyprus / Greece)
– Angela & Fay DeLeon, Cook like a Jamaican (Jamaica)
– Mely Martinez, Mexico in My Kitchen (Mexico)
– Rumbie Shoko, Zimbokitchen (Zimbabwe)
– Sarah-Eden Dadoun, Les Trois Madeleines